We will guide you How to deactivate or delete your yahoo account in this post. Creating or deleting your account is absolutely in your hands. but before deleting your account just remember that deleting your account will permanently delete all of your mails, contacts, messages and attachments as well. so before deleting your account, create a backup for your important data with you. It is reasonable to delete your unnecessary or unused accounts as checking mails in different accounts can be problematic. So here is quick-guide to help you deactivate or delete your yahoo account.
1. Open yahoo mail on your browser and sign in to your account.
2. Hover your mouse cursor over your name and click on ‘Account info’.
3. Click on ‘Help’ given on top right corner of the page. You’ll be directed to Yahoo Account help page.
4. Click on ‘Create or delete account’ in the list given on the left.
5. Click on ‘Close your yahoo account’.
6. Click on ‘Terminating your yahoo account’ given against the point number 1
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Type your password in the text box given below.
8. Type the code shown in the image given below the textbox.
9. Click on ‘Terminate this account’ given below ‘Yes’.
10. Your yahoo account will be terminated.