This post will guide you on how to restore missing contacts on Yahoo!. if you’ve lost all your important contacts from Yahoo! mail by mistake or due to some technical glitch, then you can always restore your contacts on Yahoo!. You can restore your contact; in fact, you can restore your complete contact list in Yahoo! mail. You just have to follow the below-given instruction to restore your contacts or the complete contacts list.
To restore one or more contacts :
- Click on ‘contacts’ icon on your Yahoo! landing page.
- Go to ‘Deleted contacts’ on the left column.
- The deleted contacts will be displayed in the column on the right.
- Select each contact manually you want to restore. If the contact you’re looking for in the list isn’t there. Then click on ‘Restore your entire contacts list’.
- If you want to restore the selected contacts, click on ‘Restore’.
- Click on ‘Restore’ again to confirm.
- The contacts you selected will come back to your contact list.
To restore your entire contacts list :
- Click on the ‘contacts’ icon in the left column.
- Click on ‘actions’ and then select ‘Restore from backup’.
- Pick up a date you want to restore your contacts to.
- Click on ‘Restore’.
For more information : click here
Related blogs to Yahoo :