If you want to send email to an account or to a number of accounts at one time, but want email addresses remain hidden, you will have to create a list of undisclosed recipients for it.
Though other webmail service providers also allow this feature, but it is easier to create a list of hidden recipients under Yahoo! Mail account than under other webmail accounts.
The procedure to send Email to hidden recipients via Yahoo! Mail is as follows
- First of all you will need to create a list of “Undisclosed recipients”
- Look for Contacts in Yahoo! Mails folder.
- Click on Add Contacts
- Under First enter “Undisclosed” and Recipients Under Last
- Under the Email, type your email Id.
- Click on Save
- To send an email, Click on ‘N’ to start a new message
- Under TO section, type Undisclosed
- Enter your email id and Choose Undisclosed recipients from auto-complete list.
- Now click on Show BCC
- Enter desired Recipients under BCC (You can use the address book to enter multiple addresses)
- Compose and Send message
- A copy of the mail will land in your Sent mail folder with your address into the field. You can delete that copy tom protect your identity.
For more information : click here
Related blogs to Yahoo :